TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your agreement is with me your personal trainer who delivers your training
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with the trainer. You understand that the trainer is self-employed and you are entering into contract with him/her alone
- Your instructions to commence acceptance personal training will constitute acceptance to these terms and conditions when you will become a client, you are asked to pay special attention to the provision related to liability and cancellations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Your trainer is a fully qualified personal trainer
- TRAINERS OBLIGATION
- The trainer will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness level and health history
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goal. Apart from the initial consultation (and first personal training session if taken immediately afterwards) each session will last 50 minutes
- You understand that the results of any fitness program are not guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-oration in and outside the session. In particular results you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular results is guaranteed by your trainer
- All client information will be kept private and confidential
- YOUR OBLIGATION
- It is understood between you and your trainer that both must commit 100% in order for you to see results
- You are required to arrive on time for each session so that the trainer full training plan is achieved on each visit
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of an conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury
- You understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible expect where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical condition
- Payment of session must be made at the time of booking
- Acceptable types of payment are by internet banking transfer, or cash paid directly to the trainer
- All session must be used within 90 days of purchase unless other agreements were made with the trainer
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- 24 hours cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments
- Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full session
- Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration
- Once purchased, your session is non- refundable and non-transferable
- LATENESS POLICY
- If the client is late the session cannot be extended and will and at the appointed time
- If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Your trainer has completed and holds a current certificate of emergency first aid at work approved by the health and safety executive
- If your trainer conducts the sessions on your premises, you are responsible for providing a safe exercise environment
- The trainer shall not be liable for any loss or damage attributed to exercise
- The trainer is not liable if you ignore his/her recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice
PERSONAL TRAINING DISCLAMER
The information presented on this website is intended for general informational purposes and cannot answer personal health related questions or problems. The information presented here should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical conditions or problems. If you are experiencing any health-related problem, please consult your medical personnel. The information presented here should not be considered medical advice or imply that any personal action should be taken. You should first discuss any physical, lifestyle and dietary changes with your health or medical professional
In no event shall OWEN FITNESSPT be held liable for any damages directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the information on this website. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this website or making any use of the information contained here shall do so at their own risk
PRIVATE POLICY STATEMENT
What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you send an enquire, place an order, subscribe to my newsletter or get started in my training programs. When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may visit my site anonymously.
What do I use you information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs
To process transaction
Your information, weather public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company what so ever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining your order.
Note: if any time you want to unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. After a transaction, your private information (credit card, financials etc.) will be stored on my server.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek t protect the integrity of my site and welcome feedback about these sites .
By using my site, you consent to my private policy
CHANGES TO MY PRIVATE POLICY
If I decide to change my private policy, I will post those changes on this page, and/ or update the private policy modification date below
This policy was last modified 13/01/20
If there are any questions regarding this private policy you may contact me using the info below